INFORMATION ON TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear User, we would like to inform you that the D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the "Personal Data Protection Code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No.196 / 2003, therefore, We provide you with the following information.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
The data you provide will be collected, processed and stored for the following purposes:
- creation of a database;
- sending commercial information via e-mail, sms, mail and other communication tools;
- communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes.
NATURE OF PROVISION AND TREATMENT MODE
The provision of data, although optional, is necessary for the execution of the information request service and any refusal to provide them determines the inability to do so.
The processing will take place with the tools and methods considered appropriate to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data and can be carried out either manually or through the use of electronic or automated tools.
Entrusted persons, such as employees or other collaborators, will be able to get acquainted with the data in the necessary processing or related to the submission of advertising material.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The holder of the treatment is Wacebo Europe Srl, Via Gianluigi Bonelli 40, Rome.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Regarding the processing of personal data, you are entitled to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, whose text is fully reproduced below.
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not necessary for storage in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- attestation that the above operations have been made aware, including in terms of their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- for the processing of personal data relating to it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.