processing of personal data
(Privacy national statement pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and European Regulation of Legislative Decree 679/2016 DGPR)
- when filling out a contact form, the computer system could register the vehicle and the site through which it has accessed our site while the data that will voluntarily give us through the contact forms will be turned into an email that can be stored in the e-mail system. Your data may also be recorded in a database on the server relating to the website;
- while visiting the site, even if you do not fill out a contact form, we may automatically collect some user information, such as the medium and the site through which you accessed our site, its IP address, the date and time of access to our service, the hardware, software or browser that uses and information on the operating system of your computer, on its clicks, on the pages you visited on our site and the operations performed.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- DATA NATURE AND PROCESSING METHOD
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected and saved to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses, the addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
Data provided voluntarily by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the completion and submission of contact forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. The processing is carried out directly by the data controller, also through its internal agents.
Cookies are short fragments of text that allow the web server to store information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies such as, for example, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5 can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services. While browsing these types of cookies will be installed on the site: session, analytics and profiling of third parties and in the following of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term "cookies".
- Technical cookies: they are used only to "carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service". They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For their installation the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
- Cookie di profilazione: they are those able to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. In view of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent. Article 122 of the Code states that "the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to the informations already filed is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after having been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 "(Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site uses profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies: Visiting the website you can receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (third parties), such as the scripts or social plugins of Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited, generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
This site also includes certain components of analytical cookies of third parties transmitted by:
Session cookies remain active only until the browser is closed or the log-out command is issued. Persistent cookies remain active when the browser is closed to be available in subsequent visits by the user. In some cases a deadline is set, determined by the server when they are created, while in others the duration is unlimited until the user has removed it.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE COOKIES
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser. The usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies, while the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of site features reserved for registered users. The disabling of "third-party" cookies does not in any way affect the navigability of the sites. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, browsers generally allow you to customize the settings for different types of cookies, define whether to accept them or not and proceed with their removal.
Below are the links to the main browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
To learn more about how to manage cookies in your browser: http://aboutcookies.org
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To simplify your choices and in compliance with current legislation, WACEBO EUROPE SRL, provides you with a management tool for the selective activation and deactivation of unwanted cookies among those controlled or controllable by WACEBO EUROPE SRL.
Within the tool (Privacy preferences) is listed in categories all the cookies we manage or knowingly hosted.<
OTHER COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site ("owners") and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
- Facebook information
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account> Privacy section
- Twitter information
- Twitter (configuration)
- Linkedin information
- Linkedin (configuration)
- Google+ information
- Google+ (configuration)
- Instagram information
- Pinterest information
- NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
- DURATION OF TREATMENT
- SECURITY MEASURES
- DATA TRANSFER IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- receive indications about origin, purposes and methods of treatment, logic applied to the processing carried out with electronic tools; identification details of the owner, designated managers and third parties to whom his data may be communicated or who may become aware of it;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device.
- oppose in whole or in part, to the processing of your data or to obtain the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy Italiana).
- Data Protection Authority
Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121
+39 06 69677 1
Fax +39 06 69677 785
The above rights are exercised with a request made without formalities to the data controller, also through a designated person, to whom a suitable and prompt reply will be provided. This request can be made verbally at the headquarters or forwarded to the address of the data controller as better specified below.
- HOLDER AND PLACE OF TREATMENT
WACEBO EUROPE SRL VAT Number: 12404241007
Registered office: Via Gianluigi Bonelli 40, Roma — Italy
Contacts: Tel. +39 06 98383431 – email email@example.com
- RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CANCELLATION